John P. Uehlinger
Mr. Uehlinger is a Partner with the firm and has extensive experience in all areas of real estate. He has served on the firm's Executive Committee and other firm committees.
Real Estate Finance: Construction lending in all asset classes representing syndicates of lenders and single lenders; representation of participants in syndicated lending facilities; REIT and real estate fund lending; permanent mortgage lending in all asset classes representing syndicates of lenders and single lenders; counseling lenders with respect to distressed real estate and real estate workouts; representation of private banking groups in connection with their lending activities.
Other Real Estate Areas: Real estate acquisitions and sales; real estate leasing; facilities management; real estate joint ventures; acquisitions and sales of development rights.
- Representation of syndicates of lenders in numerous construction loans from $40 million to $300 million for the construction of office, retail, multi-family, and condominium projects throughout the New York Tri-State area.
- Representation of a syndicate of lenders in the $215 million construction loan for the construction of an office tower in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Representation of religious and not-for-profit entities in the sale of Manhattan development rights.
- Representation of owners and tenants in leasing transactions throughout the New York Tri-State area.
- Representation of owners in acquisition and development projects.
- Representation of institutional and other owners with respect to facilities management issues.
- Representation of commercial banks in single asset financings of multi-family, commercial and retail properties throughout the New York Tri-State area.
- Representation of private banking groups with respect to multimillion dollar lending issues.