Bryant K. Berg
Mr. Berg represents financial institutions acting as corporate trustees and in other fiduciary and agency capacities in corporate domestic and international debt offerings. He has also represented financial institutions in domestic and cross-border project finance transactions, asset-backed securitizations and other structured financings and municipal debt offerings. Mr. Berg has extensive experience in advising financial institutions on federal securities laws and various regulatory matters relating to banks and other financial institutions. He has also represented indenture trustees in default administration, workout situations and restructurings.
Mr. Berg has also advised foreign and domestic banks and financial institutions in various types of financing transactions, including secured and unsecured loans and syndicated financings. Among the various areas in which he has also advised clients are general business matters, business formations and reorganizations, mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, and various types of financings including public and private equity and debt securities offerings.
- Senior notes offering by a global food, snack and beverage company.
- Issuance of first mortgage bonds of electric public utility company.
- Remarketing of junior subordinated notes of multinational investment banking and securities firm.
- Issuance of trust preferred securities of Delaware statutory trusts.
- Private placement of CNY denominated notes by one of the world's largest automakers.
- Offering of senior secured first lien notes and senior secured notes of a global provider of real estate, residential brokerage and corporate relocation services.
- Prepare filings under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 of royalty trust unit issuer.
- Advise clients on issues relating to federal securities laws, including the Trust Indenture Act of 1939, Securities Act of 1933, Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and Investment Company Act of 1940.