Bayard S. Chapin
Mr. Chapin represents financial institutions as trustee, collateral agent, and other agency capacities in securities offerings, including private placements, registered and structured debt transactions, municipal and project financings and restructurings.
- Representation of a trustee and collateral agent in a solar energy project financing.
- Representation of an issuing and paying agent in multiple sovereign debt issuances.
- Representation of a trustee in a major airport terminal renovation project.
- Representation of a trustee in $17 billion unsecured senior notes issuance for major computer manufacturer.
- Representation of a trustee and collateral agent in secured notes issuance involving pledge of real and intellectual property located in multiple foreign jurisdictions.