Andrew L. DaSilva
Andrew DaSilva has 25 years of experience representing lenders, landlords, tenants and others in connection with a wide range of sophisticated commercial real estate transactions. He represents major commercial banks in all aspects of complex real estate financings. His financing expertise encompasses construction and permanent loans, syndicated lending facilities, revolving lines of credit, bond financings, affordable housing transactions and loan defeasances. Andrew is also experienced in drafting and negotiating sophisticated commercial leases and subleases for both landlords and tenants.
- Representation of a New York-based commercial bank, as administrative agent, joint lead arranger and lender, in connection with a $300,000,000 construction loan to finance the renovation of a historic 66-story office tower in lower Manhattan.
- Representation of a money center bank based in New York, as administrative agent and lender, in connection with the $325,000,000 refinancing of a shopping mall located in mid-town Manhattan.
- Representation of a money center bank, as administrative agent and lender, in connection with $265,000,000 and $92,000,000 construction loan financings of two rental apartment buildings containing 1,200 units located in Long Island City, New York.
- Representation of a New York-based commrecial bank in connection with the construction financings of a multi-phase, 900-unit luxury condominium project located in Brooklyn, New York.
- Representation of a New York-based commercial bank, as standby letter of credit issuer, in connection with construction loan financings of affordable housing projects by the New York City Housing Development Corporation, New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development and others.
- Representation of a New York-based commercial bank in connection with the transfer of its fee and leasehold interests in bank branches located in New York, Connecticut and New Jersey to a national commercial bank based in New York.
- Representation of a New York-based real estate investment firm, as landlord, in connection with its leasing activities at a 260,000-square foot office tower in mid-town Manhattan.
- Representation of a commercial landlord in connection with its leasing activities at office buildings located in New York, Chicago, Miami and Washington, DC.
- Representation of a major Japanese bank, as tenant, in connection with its leasing of a significant portion of a lower Manhattan office tower.